New IR OSIRIS camera in action
Since February 2013, CIRAM proposes a new OSIRIS HD Infra Red Camera from Opus Instruments Ltd.
Working with the National Gallery (London), Opus has developed the groundbreaking Osiris camera specifically designed for high-resolution infrared reflectography
Osiris is the first infrared imaging system to provide high-resolution, high-speed images in a small lightweight camera.
Features of the Osiris camera:-
- High resolution images (16 mega pixels)
- Object resolution down to 0.05 mm (0.002 inches)
- Images produced in minutes
- Small enough to be carried in airline hand luggage
- Single finished image produced rather than multiple images that require further processing
- User selectable integration time
- User selectable depth of field via lens aperture (F/number)
- Zoom in and out of the screen to look at fine details
- Simple controls allow selection and capture of an area of interest
- Fast focus mode allows the best focus to be quickly obtained
- Integration time and black-level calibrations simply controlled by PC display
CIRAM is at your disposal to bring you this new camera.